Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Grade 6 - Roman History - Week 3

All the ressources I am using for this block are listed here, under Roman History. It will be a five week block lesson. Week one is here.

This week we talked about life in the time of the Romans (the roman home, the roman architecture and aqueducs), as well as slavery and we started talking about Julius Caesar.

Day 1 - I read chapter 11 and 16 (NOT 11 to 16) in Kovacs' book and from the book City by David Macaulay. Here's what the girls put in their MLB:

 

Day 2 - I read chapter 17 to 21 in Kovacs' book and kept reading from the book City by David Macaulay. Here's what the girls put in their MLB:

























Day 3 - I read Chap. 22 to 27 in Kovacs' book and from the book City by David Macaulay. Here's what the girls put in their MLB:





























Day 4 - I read Chap. 28 and 29 in Kovacs' book and from the book City by David Macaulay. Here's what the girls put in their MLB:


























Day 5 - I read Chap. 30 to 35 in Kovacs' book. Here's what the girls put in their MLB:



No comments: